Your hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 13
The Heritage Days will take place on 21 and 22 September 2019. Once again this year, they should reserve some nice surprises for the visitors. For example, those who enjoy Paris can visit the 13th arrondissement where beautiful visits await them. All that remains is to book a hotel for the Journées du Patrimoine Paris 13 to fully enjoy your stay in the capital…
What to do for the Heritage Days in the 13th arrondissement?
While many tourists come to Paris to discover the Eiffel Tower, the Sacred Heart, the Arc de Triomphe or even Notre-Dame Cathedral, Heritage Days are often an opportunity to visit more unusual and secret places.
In Paris 13th, for example, visitors will be able to enjoy a superb programming ! Indeed, various sites will open their doors to the public. Sometimes with exhibitions or new activities. Here are some ideas for organizing your program for the Journées du Patrimoine Paris 13:
- The François Mitterrand website of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BNF) welcomes. It offers you the opportunity to visit the backstage of the Rez de Jardin (transport of books)! And also to discover the know-how of book conservators and restorers.
- The Château de la Reine Blanche, located at 4 rue Gustave Geffroy, opens its doors free of charge for the Heritage Days as well. During the guided tour of this 16th century castle, you will relive the adventure of the Gobelin family and the dyeing factory in Paris.
- Sainte-Anne de la Butte-aux-Cailles Church is accessible free of charge. It also offers guided tours ! It is a great opportunity for lovers of religious heritage to learn more about this building built at the very end of the 19th century
- The Hospital de la Pitié Salpêtrière can be discovered in its best light while the guided tours of the listed buildings are organized. Original and enriching walk in perspective!
- The National Furniture also takes part in the Heritage Days. It then invites visitors to discover an exceptional know-how and the vitality of artistic creation through its splendid collection of furniture. Note that the restoration workshops will open over the weekend.
How to book a hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 13?
Are you planning to come to Paris for the Heritage Days? And are you particularly interested in visiting the 13th arrondissement? So it seems appropriate to book a hotel room near this district.
It is even recommended to choose a Paris 13 hotel for your stay. You will be there at dawn and you will avoid the stress and hustle and bustle of public transport before you start your visits.
Of course, when choosing your hotel for the Journées du Patrimoine, give importance to the proximity of public transport. Even if it’s only on arrival and departure days if you travel by train or plane). And do not forget he comfort of the rooms, neither the services offered by the establishment.
In order to enjoy an excellent weekend in the capital, you can choose to book a hotel room for the Journées du Patrimoine Paris 13 at the B55. This establishment is close to many sites that are worth your attention. It is also well served by the public transport system, offers superb rooms, a spa, and a bar area. Notice to epicureans….